Balikbayan Plus Program
In Duty Free Philippines’ continuous effort to support the program, privileges with affiliated establishments are made possible through the Balikbayan Plus Program, making the Balikbayan benefit package more tangible.
Application / Registration
Balikbayans can enjoy the benefits of Balikbayan Plus by providing the following requirements at the Customer Registration Counter of Duty Free Fiestamall.
*Present your passport / seaman’s service record book plus any of the following documents:
For Overseas Filipino Workers
- POEA approved contract of employment
- Certificate of employment from foreign employer, Philippine Embassy or Consulate, Tourism attaché or Labor attaché
- Contract worker stamp on Philippine passport / seaman’s service record book.
For Filipino citizens continuously abroad for at least one (1) year
- Date of last departure on Philippine passport
- Income tax return (ITR) of previous year
- Certificate of Unemployment from the Philippine Consulate for students, retirees and housewives.
For Filipino Foreign Passport Holders
- Old Philippine passport
- Foreign naturalization papers
- Other documents to show former Philippine citizenship of parent/spouse.
Aside from all the privileges under the Balikbayan Program, come home as a celebrity with your Balikbayan Plus card and enjoy special discounts and privileges to the best places and services in the country.
Members may also avail of other perks and privileges such as:
*Priority notice on special promotions and new products
*Invitations to special events
Terms and Conditions
When availing your privileges, please take note of the following conditions:
*Please present your Balikbayan Plus card at the participating establishments before availing any of their goods or services.
*In cases when the cardholder is entitled to another discount facility at participating establishments, the higher discount scheme shall be applied or the cardholder shall have the option to decide which promotional scheme to avail of.
*Entitlement to discount facilities is not cumulative.
Card is non-transferable. Participating establishments may require presentation of a valid ID for verification.
Duty Free Philippines reserve the right to amend the program at any time without prior notice.
For further inquiries or to report lost or damaged card, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
*Download: Balikbayan Plus Establishment Guide